Domain names showcased on NameDiscover.com can be easily leased or purchased.
The majority of our transactions are processed in cooperation with Escrow.com, a reputable industry escrow company that specializes in the safe and speedy transfer of funds and the domain name to the satisfaction of each party involved with the transaction. The purchases made through Escrow.com are usually facilitated by wire transfer, credit card, PayPal and also by check or bank draft when this method is requested or deemed more convenient.
The domain leases are most often processed through the Paypal platform, with a monthly recurring billing process. Lessees may pay with any method supported by Paypal, including major credit cards, bank transfers, etc.
Here is a typical example of how a purchase is processed at NameDiscover.com:
All domains in our portfolio include Lease and Purchase options.
1. To Buy, Lease or make an Offer on any domain, the potential BUYER can click on the appropriate button to begin the sales process. NameDiscover.com will respond to all Offer requests as is deemed appropriate. All Buy and Lease sales will be facilitated directly through Escrow.com. The BUYER is now a customer and an email from Escrow.com will follow with further instructions for beginning the transaction.
2. At this point the customer will receive instructions on how to remit funds into our Escrow.com account. As mentioned previously, wire transfer is the preferred method, but most traditional processes are accepted by Escrow.com
3. After the fund transfer is completed as established by Escrow.com, we will transfer the domain name to the BUYERS registrar of choice. The majority of our inventory is registered at Godaddy.com and can easily be transferred to the BUYER if they also have an account with them. If not, NameDiscover.com with provide an authorization code for transfer to any registrar of the buyer's choice. If there is any question about any part of this process, we will promptly reply.
4. When the domain transfer has been completed and the new owner has been established and verified by Escrow.com, the sale will be officially completed and the money from the sale will be released to NameDiscover.com.
5. The BUYER now has full control of the domain name, and it may be developed, parked, transferred to another owner, or managed in any way the new owner deems appropriate.
6. Though NameDiscover.com does not report any sales or leases to the public, any request for a non-disclosure agreement will be promptly satisfied.